IT Roadshow in Paris focusing on Cloud Computing, Big Data and Cyber Security
When: April 7th 2014
Location: Hotel Academie in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Pres (near the prestigious school of Sciences-Po)
The IT Roadshow in Paris is an initiative of two entrepreneurs- Carmi Bloch and Rachel Kanat (from MOPS and from Marketing First) – specialized in marketing and promotion of innovative Israeli technologies in France.
We aim to bring the most innovative Israeli technologies to the French market and we focus on the French priorities that are
- Cloud computing
- Big Data
- Cyber Security
The Roadshow in Paris will consist of a day packed with meetings with the relevant teams from top-tier French IT System Integrators, (CSC, STERIA, CAP GEMINI and others) leading Banks ( Societe Generale, Credit Agricole, BNP Paribas), Telecom and Media Operators (Orange, SFR , Bouygues, Canal+ ) and industrial companies (RENAULT, PEUGEOT, SNCF, AIRFRANCE, SANOFI AVENTIS and others).
The French companies will be carefully selected according to the solutions provided by the Israeli companies.
Benefits for the participants
- Opportunity to meet a wide range of potential customers one after the other
- Highly qualified meetings with the relevant people within the targeted organization
- Possibility to organize a follow up meeting the next day at the French company’s premises
- Benefit from our experience and knowledge to follow up with the companies after your return to Israel until you reach a first milestone
Agenda for the roadshow
10:00-10:30: General overview of the French market and focus on specific innovative technologies
10:30-11:30: Individual B2B Meetings between Israeli companies and their French counterparts
11:30-11:45: Coffee Break
11:45-13:30: Individual B2B Meetings between Israeli companies and their French counterparts
13:30-14:30: Business Lunch
14:45-17:30: Individual B2B Meetings between Israeli companies and their French counterparts
Terms and conditions:
Participation fee: 2,200 Euros /company.
These fees include:
- Participation to the Road show on April 8th and meetings with 5 relevant companies
- Follow up of our people for the initial processes we will identify until we reach a first milestone (contract draft submission, POC, order). After the first milestone, the company will be offered a contract from MOPS/ Marketing First.
- Lunch and coffee breaks throughout the day
- Kosher food will be provided upon request and will require an additional fee
The fees do not include VAT and do not include travel and accommodation expenses.
Hotel Academie will offer attractive rooms’ prices for all Israeli participants for Sunday and Monday nights.
Companies wishing to secure their participation to the event will need to pay the fees by March 15th.
The team behind the roadshow is composed of business driven and result oriented senior executives with a strong background in international business cooperation.
Mrs Kanat is a marketing and business development professional with above15 years of experience, and a background in economics.
As a partner at Marketing First she draws on her varied experience in marketing and business development to help Israeli companies reach new clients and partners in Israel and international markets.
Mr Bloch, MOPS CEO and MOPS France president, is a senior executive in the IT industry and he is leading the French sales and business development operations for several successful Israeli and US companies including BluePhoenix Solutions, IDentiWall, ActivePath, C-B4 , Invoice4u and many more…
He is responsible for the successful completion of business agreements between Orange France, Credit Agricole & others and his Israeli customers. He is also accountable for the signature of a large migration project between LIMAGRAIN, a leader in the agriculture industry worldwide headquartered in France and another Israeli customer.
He is currently leading various opportunities for the Credit Agricole, BNP Paribas and la Societe Generale, the three leading banks in France.
For inquiries and registration, please fill our contact form.